McKenzie Bridge Sate Airport 00S is a nice little airstrip in a beautiful section of Oregon. The McKenzie River used to be THE fishing destination. It’s fame is now surpassed by its famous McKenzie River Trail, often cited as America’s #1 mountain biking trail and its burly big sister the Epic O’Leary Trail. Fly in and bring your bike or your pole (or both).
“Thankfully McKenzie Bridge Airport is a backcountry airstrip which is good for beginner/intermediate pilots to get experience in moderate mountain flying conditions.”
Shuttle Service is available to and from the Airfield by McKenzie River Mountain Resort.
Reservations are recommended 541-822-6272.
- Shuttle to McKenzie River Mountain Resort – free with hotel or cabin reservation.
- Shuttle to McKenzie River Trail – mountain bike or hike $30 pp, $25 pp groups of 3 or more.
- Shuttle to Sisters – McKenzie Pass road bike $45 pp, $39 pp groups of 3 or more.
*Rates are valid as of the publish date, rates subject to change
FAA INFORMATION EFFECTIVE 20 AUGUST 2015
Nearby radio navigation aids
Airport Ownership and Management from official FAA records
Airport Operational Statistics
There are no published instrument procedures at 00S.Some nearby airports with instrument procedures:
Information provided by AirNav.com
Fun video of father and son flight over snowy mountain peaks of the Three Sisters mountains.
This page is sponsored by McKenzie River Mountain Resort and Shuttle
- LocationMcKenzie Bridge
- Tagsairfield, airport, airstrip
- By Chris LaVoie
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org